Today on the podcast we have our first special guest of the season! Erin from Behind My Mind is here to chat with me about mental health, eco-anxiety, its connection to climate change and tips for managing eco-anxiety during these highly stressful times.
Episode References and Resources
- CTA Podcast Episode 05: How to Manage Eco-Anxiety: https://ctablog.ca/episode-05-five-ways-to-manage-eco-anxiety/
- Behind My Mind: https://behindmymind.com/
- Instagram/Facebook @behindmymindcampaign
- Email: [email protected]
- Erin’s Poetry Book, Show Me Your Scars: https://www.amazon.ca/show-your-scars-collection-michelle/dp/B08GVD7DB7
- Addressing Eco-Anxiety by the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA): https://cmha.ca/blogs/eco-anxiety-despair-is-rising
It’s time to Clear the Air of all this confusion about climate change. It’s time to learn how we, the youth climate leaders of today, can make a change. It’s time to take our future into our own hands.
Make sure to rate, subscribe and follow the Clear the Air Podcast, and follow the journey on social media:
Podcast site: https://ctablog.ca/podcast
YouTube: Clear the Air
Don’t forget to share your sustainability journey on social media and tag Clear the Air!